Mexico's Grupo Rotoplas, a leader in providing water solutions that include storing, carrying and treating water in the Americas, said recently it has completed its acquisition of Argentina's Talsar, which produces and distributes water heaters, for $36.8 million.
Carlos Rojas Mota Velasco
said Talsar’s strength and leadership in water heater market led to the acquisition. "Rotoplas and Talsar's combined talent and technology will continue to drive our individual solutions growth in Argentina." Velasco said.
Talsar has led the market in Argentina for production, distribution, and sales of water heaters under the Senorial brand.
Rotoplas, based in Mexico, has more than 23 plants throughout North, South, and Central America.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices