Mexico's Grupo Rotoplas, a leader in providing water solutions that include storing, carrying and treating water in the Americas, said recently it has completed its acquisition of Argentina's Talsar, which produces and distributes water heaters, for $36.8 million.
Carlos Rojas Mota Velasco
said Talsar’s strength and leadership in water heater market led to the acquisition. "Rotoplas and Talsar's combined talent and technology will continue to drive our individual solutions growth in Argentina." Velasco said.
Talsar has led the market in Argentina for production, distribution, and sales of water heaters under the Senorial brand.
Rotoplas, based in Mexico, has more than 23 plants throughout North, South, and Central America.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar