Fortinbrás, a company in Brazil specializing in chemicals, has updated its logo, with the official release of the new image taking place last month.
The update was prompted by last year’s acquisition of Fortinbrás by global entity Hallstar.
Hallstar has been a leader in providing specialized chemicals to players in the health, beauty and personal care industry. John Paro, chairman, president and CEO of Fortinbrás, said that the launch of the logo is the beginning of a new era for the company, as it blends the heritage of the company with the innovation of the Hallstar corporate conglomerate.
The new logo is now blue to match the Hallstar color scheme and shows the synergy between the two entities with the Hallstar endorsement added to the Fortinbrás name. The new typeface also matches the standard for Hallstar, with the stylized diamond "F" removed as well.
Paro stated that it is not just about cosmetics, but also about letting everyone know who Fortinbrás is as a company today -- and where it is going in the future through its merge into the Hallstar name. The joining represents another step in a collaborative approach to engaging with other businesses, delivering technical support and chemistry expertise, and building industry knowledge to help turn concepts into realities.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Hallstar ?
Next time we write about Hallstar, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference