The plan is to add another 70,000 square feet to the industrial space on the land, which Juan Monroy, CEO of FIBRA Macquarie, said was an important space in the Ciudad Juarez property market, a key northern city for company purposes.
The $21.7 million deal was funded with available cash and added to the portfolio of 276 properties. FIBRA employs around 13,500, with 60 office locations in 29 countries. Its operation reach is widespread, currently managing more than $354 billion in assets. The company’s main goal is to provide clients diversified services that meet all their needs.
Macquarie Infrastructure provides vast management experience and advisory, as well as investment relations. Macquarie Group acts on behalf of clients around the world, providing banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
Organizations in this story
FIBRA Macquarie Mexico Mexico City, Federal District 11000
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela