The plan is to add another 70,000 square feet to the industrial space on the land, which Juan Monroy, CEO of FIBRA Macquarie, said was an important space in the Ciudad Juarez property market, a key northern city for company purposes.
The $21.7 million deal was funded with available cash and added to the portfolio of 276 properties. FIBRA employs around 13,500, with 60 office locations in 29 countries. Its operation reach is widespread, currently managing more than $354 billion in assets. The company’s main goal is to provide clients diversified services that meet all their needs.
Macquarie Infrastructure provides vast management experience and advisory, as well as investment relations. Macquarie Group acts on behalf of clients around the world, providing banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FIBRA Macquarie Mexico ?
Next time we write about FIBRA Macquarie Mexico, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar