Antarctica Advisors International Corporation (AAIC), a United States-based banking firm focused on the food industry, is opening a new office in Santiago, Chile.
The office in Chile will allow the company to provide better service to its regional corporate clients. Fernando Araya, a 20-year investment banking veteran, will head the office. He previously served as general manager of Rabobank and also held a senior-level position with JP Morgan Chase. Araya has advised an extensive list of clients including Multiexport, Salmofood and IANSA, and he serves on the boards of several Chilean food companies.
"The opening of our new office in Santiago, Chile, significantly strengthens and expands our firm's capabilities in South America," Ignacio Kleiman, AAIC managing partner, said. "We are extremely pleased that Mr. Araya has agreed to lead this office as country head."
AAIC is an independent financial advisory firm that provides a vast array of investment banking services to clients in the general food sector. In addition, it has a mergers and acquisitions practice focusing on the seafood industry. The company keeps another office in Miami to provide support for clients in the Americas and Europe, as well as Africa and Asia. AAIC is a member of Clairfield, a global corporate finance partnership.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar