Global Franchise Group (GFG) recently announced the opening of Marble Slab Creamery, an ice cream store, in the Gran Sur Mall in Mexico City.
The open store features a digital menu board and a video to explain the store's concept to interested customers and foot traffic passing by.
The fresh, homemade ice cream is custom-mixed on a frozen marble slab, with the customers selecting the added ingredients. The freshly made ice cream uses local dairies and flavorful additions from around the world. The store also sells ice cream cakes.
"Ice cream is extremely popular in Mexico, but it's not always fresh and delicious," GFG President and CEO Chris Dull said. "Mexico City is in for a real treat with the addition of Marble Slab Creamery. Marble Slab Creamery's expansion into Mexico is another example of how GFG's craveable brands are growing in popularity throughout the world. We are proud to now have more than 230 international locations in our all-brand portfolio."
The store was opened through an agreement with JCM Group, which is led by Manuel Saidi and Julian Cuevas. The Gran Sur Mall store is the first of several stores the JCM Group plans to open throughout Mexico.
Organizations in this story
Global Franchise Group, LLC 5555 Glenridge Con Sandy Springs, GA 30342
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico