Global Franchise Group (GFG) recently announced the opening of Marble Slab Creamery, an ice cream store, in the Gran Sur Mall in Mexico City.
The open store features a digital menu board and a video to explain the store's concept to interested customers and foot traffic passing by.
The fresh, homemade ice cream is custom-mixed on a frozen marble slab, with the customers selecting the added ingredients. The freshly made ice cream uses local dairies and flavorful additions from around the world. The store also sells ice cream cakes.
"Ice cream is extremely popular in Mexico, but it's not always fresh and delicious," GFG President and CEO Chris Dull said. "Mexico City is in for a real treat with the addition of Marble Slab Creamery. Marble Slab Creamery's expansion into Mexico is another example of how GFG's craveable brands are growing in popularity throughout the world. We are proud to now have more than 230 international locations in our all-brand portfolio."
The store was opened through an agreement with JCM Group, which is led by Manuel Saidi and Julian Cuevas. The Gran Sur Mall store is the first of several stores the JCM Group plans to open throughout Mexico.
Organizations in this story
Global Franchise Group, LLC 5555 Glenridge Con Sandy Springs, GA 30342
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina