Domar Trading CEO Tomas Elias Benitez today announced that Domar will soon attend the Gulfood trade show, one of the largest international food and beverage trade shows in the world.
The Gulfood 2016 trade show will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) in February. Gulfood is one of the major international food and beverage trade shows, boasting participating companies from nearly 90 nations. Companies exhibit food, beverages, restaurant supplies, catering and other food-related equipment.
Domar looks to Dubai as part of its international business development strategy. Dubai represents a major commercial hub in the Middle East. The World Shopping Council estimates that UAE’s imports will increase to $5.5 billion USD in 2015.
"We're excited to again represent Latin America's food industry in Dubai," Benitez said. "Gulfood helped us build a global presence. We look forward to it every year."
Domar is an international provider of food and agricultural products. The company was founded in Panama in 1998. It has a large portfolio of producers and suppliers around the world, mainly in South America, the United States and Europe.
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico