Brainsway LTD and Moksha8 have reached an agreement that will see Brainsway distribute its Deep TMS product throughout Latin America via Moksha8’s network.
Brainsway is a leader in research and development of products for brain stimulation that are non-invasive. Deep TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) will be distributed by Moksha8, which is one of the top businesses in the CNS Medicines commercialization industry in Latin America. Moksha8 will sell the TMS system, as well as provide registration and education for the new system.
"We are excited to bring Deep TMS to Mexico," Joel Barlan, CEO of Moksha8, said. "It is a perfect complement to our portfolio of CNS medicines, as the need for an effective, alternative therapy for patients with depression is important. Brainsway's technology is a long-awaited breakthrough solution -- today to treat depression, but soon in other mental disorders."
Both Brainsway and Moksha8 believe Deep TMS will do well in Latin American markets. This will be the only TMS device that is allowed to be used in Mexico.
"Brainsway is thrilled to announce this new partnership," Dr. Guy Ezekiel, Brainsway's president and CEO, said. "I am confident that with Brainsway's technology and Moksha8's strong presence in the Mexican CNS market, we will succeed in opening up a new horizon for Deep TMS technology. We look forward to making the treatment available to many major depression patients in Mexico who are desperately seeking new solutions. The agreement reflects Brainsway's strategy of broadening its installed base."
Organizations in this story
Brainsway 2 Bala Plaza Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices