Planet Payment, Inc., and Mexican financial institution BBVA Bancomer said they recently reached a deal to process payments for BBVA business customers using Planet Payment’s solutions.
The agreement will allow both parties to process payments in different currencies as well as allow BBVA customers to use the integrated payment solution being launched by Planet Payment. The move will allow BBVA's Mexico customers to use several products offered by Planet Payment.
"Our partnership with Planet Payment enables BBVA Bancomer to enhance our current merchant services offering in Mexico with powerful new products,” BBVA Bancomer Corporate Director of Credit and Payments Solutions Alejandro Pineda Mosino said. “These solutions allow our merchants to offer enhanced service to their guests and benefit from more streamlined payment processes.”
Planet Payment's new system will support Oracle Hospitality/MICROS suite, as well as OPERA 9700, 3700 and Simphony POS systems.
“We are thrilled to be working with Bancomer to further our presence in Mexico,” Planet Payment Senior Vice President of Sales Operations - Americas
said. “We offer a best-in-class payment processing and reconciliation solution for the hospitality market.”
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar