Telefonica, a telecommunications company based in Spain, recently decided to partner with software-solutions company Amdocs to use its technology for Telefonica operations in Argentina.
"By ensuring our business has access to critical reports and dashboards from day one of the new systems going live, this data initiative with Amdocs will allow us to proactively manage and offer a better customer experience," Telefonica Argentina Chief Information Officer Luciana Barrera
said. "This project supports our current transformation initiative in Argentina and is a key element to differentiate Telefonica by ensuring a consistent and personalized omni-channel and digital customer experience."
Amdocs is known for its customer service technology and Telefonica will be using their data storage applications, as well as business information from the data.
"This operational data store, pulling in data from a broad range of operational sources, will accelerate business value for Telefonica Argentina by enabling it to rapidly extract, aggregate and process data, thus gaining deep insight into its customers and their experience," Amdocs Division President for the Caribbean and Latin America Region
Manuel Zepeda said. "In the New World of Customer Experience – today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition – service providers understand that they must evolve to become even more data-driven in order to deliver a differentiating customer experience that is based on personalized and contextualized customer interactions."
Telefonica previously decided to deploy Amdocs operational data store in Chile and Peru.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices