Telefonica, a telecommunications company based in Spain, recently decided to partner with software-solutions company Amdocs to use its technology for Telefonica operations in Argentina.
"By ensuring our business has access to critical reports and dashboards from day one of the new systems going live, this data initiative with Amdocs will allow us to proactively manage and offer a better customer experience," Telefonica Argentina Chief Information Officer Luciana Barrera
said. "This project supports our current transformation initiative in Argentina and is a key element to differentiate Telefonica by ensuring a consistent and personalized omni-channel and digital customer experience."
Amdocs is known for its customer service technology and Telefonica will be using their data storage applications, as well as business information from the data.
"This operational data store, pulling in data from a broad range of operational sources, will accelerate business value for Telefonica Argentina by enabling it to rapidly extract, aggregate and process data, thus gaining deep insight into its customers and their experience," Amdocs Division President for the Caribbean and Latin America Region
Manuel Zepeda said. "In the New World of Customer Experience – today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition – service providers understand that they must evolve to become even more data-driven in order to deliver a differentiating customer experience that is based on personalized and contextualized customer interactions."
Telefonica previously decided to deploy Amdocs operational data store in Chile and Peru.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Amdocs ?
Next time we write about Amdocs, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar