OpenLegacy said recently that Pranical Technologies, based in Venezuela, has become a channel partner.
helps businesses throughout Latin America in the e-business world.
"OpenLegacy's capabilities help us respond to our customers' current needs and demands,"
Pranical Technologies CEO
Daniel Zambrano said. "With OpenLegacy, we have increased the flexibility of the IT architecture of our business, accelerating deployments and improving performance of our customers' IT investments."
OpenLegacy is known for IT solutions that help businesses.
will now be able to give its customers custom solutions. The goal is to deliver quick adaptation of the software along with SOAP/REST programs and APIs. Pranical will use BPM/SOA projects as they incorporate OpenLegacy. OpenLegacy will also allow Pranical to use Green Screens.
Organizations in this story
OpenLegacy 103 Carnegie Center Dr Princeton, NJ 08540
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices