OpenLegacy said recently that Pranical Technologies, based in Venezuela, has become a channel partner.
helps businesses throughout Latin America in the e-business world.
"OpenLegacy's capabilities help us respond to our customers' current needs and demands,"
Pranical Technologies CEO
Daniel Zambrano said. "With OpenLegacy, we have increased the flexibility of the IT architecture of our business, accelerating deployments and improving performance of our customers' IT investments."
OpenLegacy is known for IT solutions that help businesses.
will now be able to give its customers custom solutions. The goal is to deliver quick adaptation of the software along with SOAP/REST programs and APIs. Pranical will use BPM/SOA projects as they incorporate OpenLegacy. OpenLegacy will also allow Pranical to use Green Screens.
Organizations in this story
OpenLegacy 103 Carnegie Center Dr Princeton, NJ - 08540
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar