OpenLegacy said recently that Pranical Technologies, based in Venezuela, has become a channel partner.
helps businesses throughout Latin America in the e-business world.
"OpenLegacy's capabilities help us respond to our customers' current needs and demands,"
Pranical Technologies CEO
Daniel Zambrano said. "With OpenLegacy, we have increased the flexibility of the IT architecture of our business, accelerating deployments and improving performance of our customers' IT investments."
OpenLegacy is known for IT solutions that help businesses.
will now be able to give its customers custom solutions. The goal is to deliver quick adaptation of the software along with SOAP/REST programs and APIs. Pranical will use BPM/SOA projects as they incorporate OpenLegacy. OpenLegacy will also allow Pranical to use Green Screens.
Organizations in this story
OpenLegacy 103 Carnegie Center Dr Princeton, NJ 08540
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico