Oi recently announced that it has upgraded its customer service support via Amdocs.
The Brazilian company offers customer service to millions of customers and uses Amdocs solutions to deliver its own services.
The upgrade comes as part of the Comverse Kenan technology, which aims to add customer service support while reducing the cost. Amdocs’ system will ensure the support of Oi’s wi-fi, telephone and mobile phone networks.
"As one of Brazil's leading communications service providers, Oi sought a modernized BSS solution that would support the company in the future and enable it to lead in The New World of Customer Experience -- today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition," Manuel Zepeda, president of the Caribbean and Latin America region at Amdocs, said. "Building on the successful partnership between Oi and Comverse, Amdocs looks forward to strengthening and expanding our relationship with Oi to help them continue to sharpen their competitive edge by delivering an unparalleled customer experience in the Brazilian marketplace."
Oi offers service to millions in Brazil, including remote locations throughout the country.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar