Oi recently announced that it has upgraded its customer service support via Amdocs.
The Brazilian company offers customer service to millions of customers and uses Amdocs solutions to deliver its own services.
The upgrade comes as part of the Comverse Kenan technology, which aims to add customer service support while reducing the cost. Amdocs’ system will ensure the support of Oi’s wi-fi, telephone and mobile phone networks.
"As one of Brazil's leading communications service providers, Oi sought a modernized BSS solution that would support the company in the future and enable it to lead in The New World of Customer Experience -- today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition," Manuel Zepeda, president of the Caribbean and Latin America region at Amdocs, said. "Building on the successful partnership between Oi and Comverse, Amdocs looks forward to strengthening and expanding our relationship with Oi to help them continue to sharpen their competitive edge by delivering an unparalleled customer experience in the Brazilian marketplace."
Oi offers service to millions in Brazil, including remote locations throughout the country.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices