Oi recently announced that it has upgraded its customer service support via Amdocs.
The Brazilian company offers customer service to millions of customers and uses Amdocs solutions to deliver its own services.
The upgrade comes as part of the Comverse Kenan technology, which aims to add customer service support while reducing the cost. Amdocs’ system will ensure the support of Oi’s wi-fi, telephone and mobile phone networks.
"As one of Brazil's leading communications service providers, Oi sought a modernized BSS solution that would support the company in the future and enable it to lead in The New World of Customer Experience -- today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition," Manuel Zepeda, president of the Caribbean and Latin America region at Amdocs, said. "Building on the successful partnership between Oi and Comverse, Amdocs looks forward to strengthening and expanding our relationship with Oi to help them continue to sharpen their competitive edge by delivering an unparalleled customer experience in the Brazilian marketplace."
Oi offers service to millions in Brazil, including remote locations throughout the country.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico