Amdocs, which provides customer service software solutions, recently opened a customer service center in Guadalajara, Mexico to handle expansion in Latin America and Mexico.
The new office will handle development of applications, maintenance, integration of systems and training.
"Opening this new center underscores Amdocs' commitment to Mexico and Latin America, where we see new opportunities as service providers respond to the demand for new communications services while ensuring an optimal customer experience," Amdocs Division President for the Caribbean and Latin America Region Manuel Zepeda
said. "We selected the Guadalajara location for several reasons: a high-quality educational system with a highly trained workforce, an established ecosystem of technology companies that ensures we'll have all the support and services we need and easy travel accessibility from Latin America and the U.S."
Amdocs operates offices around the world, including locations in Brazil and Costa Rica. The company has over 650 million employees worldwide. They provide multiple types of customer service solutions and also offer around-the-clock support.
Organizations in this story
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time