Amdocs, which provides customer service software solutions, recently opened a customer service center in Guadalajara, Mexico to handle expansion in Latin America and Mexico.
The new office will handle development of applications, maintenance, integration of systems and training.
"Opening this new center underscores Amdocs' commitment to Mexico and Latin America, where we see new opportunities as service providers respond to the demand for new communications services while ensuring an optimal customer experience," Amdocs Division President for the Caribbean and Latin America Region Manuel Zepeda
said. "We selected the Guadalajara location for several reasons: a high-quality educational system with a highly trained workforce, an established ecosystem of technology companies that ensures we'll have all the support and services we need and easy travel accessibility from Latin America and the U.S."
Amdocs operates offices around the world, including locations in Brazil and Costa Rica. The company has over 650 million employees worldwide. They provide multiple types of customer service solutions and also offer around-the-clock support.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices