Miami-based law firm Diaz, Reus & Targ recently opened a new office in California to serve its global clients, including those in Mexico and Central and South America, who have interests on the West Coast.
Diaz, Reus & Targ will let partner Chad Purdie lead the firm’s new office in Santa Monica, California,
as the firm looks to spread its influence in entertainment and sports law.
"The firm has established clients in Mexico, Central America and Asia that have invested vast resources on the West Coast,” Diaz Reus Global Managing Partner
Michael Diaz Jr. said. “The office will give us more flexibility in serving them. We are always seeking global opportunities for our clients, and we've always taken a 'boots on the ground' approach for maintaining that edge. Having a presence in California is a logical move."
The proximity to Los Angeles will also have a positive impact on the firm’s business.
"The new office solidifies our commitment to our sports and entertainment clients," Purdie said. "We've had great success representing athletes and entertainers and our presence in California will expand the practice."
The firm has offices in 14 other locations, including offices in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico