ANGUS Chemical Company said it recently opened a new customer application center in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
“To help support our customers in Latin America, we’re bringing a new, multifunctional lab to the region,” ANGUS Regional Business Manager for Latin America
Vania Maringolo Buzatto
said. “As the financial center of Brazil, and the largest city in the southern hemisphere, Sao Paulo is a hub for innovation. Our overarching goal is to help our customers achieve even better levels of product and process performance. The opening of our new customer application center in Sao Paulo reaffirms our commitment to customers in Latin America, both locally in Brazil and across the region.”
ANGUS is a specialty company and leader in nitroalkane chemistry as well as their byproducts. Nitroalkane chemistry enables multifunctional additives to reduce reaction steps and cut synthesis.
The new customer application center will house a laboratory that has multiple functions. The center will also boost the speed of applications development.
“We are committed to our customers, across market segments including life sciences, home and personal care and industrial specialties, including paints and coatings, metalworking fluids and synthetic rubber,” Buzatto said.
The new center will also allow ANGUS experts to interact directly with customers. The goal will be to help customer gain knowledge about ANGUS products and solutions.
“ANGUS Chemical Company is excited about our most recent investment in Latin America. Our new customer application center in Sao Paulo, in addition to recruiting top talent across Latin America, positions ANGUS to better serve our customers for years to come,” ANGUS Vice President of Business Operations Bryan Kitchen said. “We are positioned for growth, and are deeply committed to helping our customers’ best products and processes perform even better.”
Organizations in this story
ANGUS Chemical Company 1500 E Lake Cook Rd Buffalo Grove, IL - 60089-6553
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar