Vitacon plans to launch a customized apartment complex in Sao Paulo later this month that features units as small as 151 square feet but with optimized living solutions.
The Vita Bom Retiro complex is meant to showcase how living comfortably in a small space is possible.
"The designs have versatile floor plans, and with this we're hoping to fine-tune the worldwide trend toward compact apartments – it's quite a common practice in countries whose cities have large populations, such as Seoul, Paris, New York and London – living in reduced but customized spaces keyed to the needs of each resident, with apartment sizes ranging from (151 to 646 square feet)," Vitacon CEO Alexandre Lafer Frankel, said.
The new complex will have dual-use rooms in each apartment. For example, one room can serve as a dining room or be converted to a home office as needed. The community also has shared-use facilities including a laundry, entertainment rooms and a gym.
There is also fully furnished units called Vita Visitas, which can be rented for short periods of time when residents have overnight guests.
Organizations in this story
Vitacon São Paulo, State of São Paulo
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar