Encompass Supply Chain Solutions, Inc, recently partnered with Global Smart Business, allowing Encompass to distribute its parts in Latin America and Europe.
The move will allow GSB to have a license to sell Encompass’ parts using the Encompass brand. The company believes this will enable the building of its brand and sales outside the United States.
“Encompass has been distributing mainly printer and computer parts in Latin America for years, but aligning with GSB – a proven logistics leader – will help us dramatically increase our presence and brand awareness,” Jose A. Hernandez, Encompass director of International Business Development, said.
Encompass has started and looks to expand its capability of spare parts, as it already provides parts to 200 manufacturers across the globe.
“With more than 8 million parts in our database, Encompass is well positioned to offer servicers outside the U.S. comprehensive access to multiple manufacturer brands and product categories, including consumer electronics, appliances, personal care, printer, computer and many more,” Hernandez said
Encompass distributes out of Atlanta, Georgia where its worldwide distribution center is located and will supply to these new regions, as well.
“Before now, servicers in these regions did not have one-stop access to repair parts from multiple manufacturers,” GSB President Arturo Ramirez said “With Encompass, they gain the convenience of consolidating orders with a single supplier.”
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar