Two large industrial land projects were acquired by FIBRA Macquarie Mexico, after an agreement was met to purchase the properties in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
“We are pleased to be able to acquire two high quality assets in the important industrial property market of Ciudad Juárez,” Juan Monroy, FIBRA Macquarie CEO, said. “In addition to expanding our presence in a key northern city, the acquisition adds well known institutional tenants to our portfolio.”
The two projects and associated land cover about 380,000 square feet and were purchased for $21.7 million in Mexico. FIBRA Macquarie could expect to get $1.8 million in revenue. The sale of the property is expected to close in the beginning of 2016.
FIBRA Macquarie, a real estate investment group, owns 17 office and retail properties and 274 industrial locations. These properties are in 19 states and 24 cities in Mexico. Overall, the company manages multiple types of investments, funds and other financial and banking services.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FIBRA Macquarie Méxic ?
Next time we write about FIBRA Macquarie Méxic, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders