Northair Silver Corp. recently announced positive sampling results within the Nogalera Zone of the La Cigarra Silver Project in the Chihuahua State of Mexico.
The sampling site is one of many close to the NI 43-101 silver resource. Northair is sampling rocks in the area as well as mapping regions that could potentially contain gold and silver deposits before beginning to drill. Plans call for sampling an area of 722 feet wide and 1,558 feet long for potential drilling targets.
So far the company has taken 36 samples from the Nogalera Zone. Fourteen of those samples showed trace amounts of silver, as well as zinc and lead with a high value of 118 grams per tonne (g/t) of silver spread over a little more than 2 feet. In addition, many of the samples contained higher than usual gold.
The company plans on continuing its exploration of sites in the area that have shown signs of mineralization, including the La Soledad Fault, which has mineralization evident over 0.62 miles; as well as the canyon area
between the high-grade silver target at RAM and the Las Carolinas Zone. Samples taken here in 2011 identified up to 26 feet of 96.3 g/t silver.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Northair Silver Corp. ?
Next time we write about Northair Silver Corp., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference