Donaldson Co. Inc. announced Thursday that it will open two distribution centers in Bogota and Cartagena, Colombia.
The company, which operates 21 distribution centers in 26 countries, says it is committed to supporting global clients and supporting long-term investment and growth.
“The opening of two new distribution centers in Colombia further enhances our ability to meet our customers’ needs for industrial and engine filtration solutions by enabling faster service and allowing for an even higher level of personal attention,” Guillermo Briseño, vice president for Latin America operations, said.
The company specializes in the design and manufacture of filtration technology that serves multiple industrial and technical industries, including defense operations and aeronautics. The company has 42 manufacturing plants in 140 locations, combining sales centers, manufacturing plants and distribution centers that are staffed by approximately 12,500 employees.
With the addition to these two facilities, the company will have six distribution centers within Latin America.
Alongside this announcement, the company also stated it will be locating a manufacturing plant in Skarbimierz, Poland. This facility will be focused on producing heavy-duty air filters for on and off-road equipment. It is the third facility of this kind in Central and Eastern Europe.
Organizations in this story
Donaldson Company, Inc. Minneapolis, MN 55440
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices