Donaldson Co. Inc. announced Thursday that it will open two distribution centers in Bogota and Cartagena, Colombia.
The company, which operates 21 distribution centers in 26 countries, says it is committed to supporting global clients and supporting long-term investment and growth.
“The opening of two new distribution centers in Colombia further enhances our ability to meet our customers’ needs for industrial and engine filtration solutions by enabling faster service and allowing for an even higher level of personal attention,” Guillermo Briseño, vice president for Latin America operations, said.
The company specializes in the design and manufacture of filtration technology that serves multiple industrial and technical industries, including defense operations and aeronautics. The company has 42 manufacturing plants in 140 locations, combining sales centers, manufacturing plants and distribution centers that are staffed by approximately 12,500 employees.
With the addition to these two facilities, the company will have six distribution centers within Latin America.
Alongside this announcement, the company also stated it will be locating a manufacturing plant in Skarbimierz, Poland. This facility will be focused on producing heavy-duty air filters for on and off-road equipment. It is the third facility of this kind in Central and Eastern Europe.
Organizations in this story
Donaldson Company, Inc. Minneapolis, MN 55440
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico