Montreal-based Mobi724 Global Solutions’ subsidiary, Mobi724 SRL, has entered an agreement with Spanish mobile phone operator Movistar, operating across most of Latin America, for Mobi724 to create and manage Movistar’s customer discount and rewards program.
Mobi724 is a digital incentive and payment technology provider in the digital incentives, couponing and payment sector offering a complete array of marketing solutions. Its unique mobile coupon program will permit Movistar to dispatch mobile campaigns to its 17 million subscribers, who can in turn redeem benefits at points of sale at participating retailers.
"We are thrilled to team up with such a global leader and offer the best of breed mobile couponing solution for Movistar's benefits program, a major communication platform, for their 17 million customers,” Mobi724 CEO Marcel Vienneau said. “This level of confidence confirms that our approach in developing innovative value added solutions in a very competitive market is gaining momentum."
With an average 30 to 35 percent market share in Latin America totaling close to 200 million subscribers, Movistar operates throughout 14 nations. Movistar, owned by Telefónica SA, is Spain’s largest carrier, with close to a 42 percent market share.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices