Montreal-based Mobi724 Global Solutions’ subsidiary, Mobi724 SRL, has entered an agreement with Spanish mobile phone operator Movistar, operating across most of Latin America, for Mobi724 to create and manage Movistar’s customer discount and rewards program.
Mobi724 is a digital incentive and payment technology provider in the digital incentives, couponing and payment sector offering a complete array of marketing solutions. Its unique mobile coupon program will permit Movistar to dispatch mobile campaigns to its 17 million subscribers, who can in turn redeem benefits at points of sale at participating retailers.
"We are thrilled to team up with such a global leader and offer the best of breed mobile couponing solution for Movistar's benefits program, a major communication platform, for their 17 million customers,” Mobi724 CEO Marcel Vienneau said. “This level of confidence confirms that our approach in developing innovative value added solutions in a very competitive market is gaining momentum."
With an average 30 to 35 percent market share in Latin America totaling close to 200 million subscribers, Movistar operates throughout 14 nations. Movistar, owned by Telefónica SA, is Spain’s largest carrier, with close to a 42 percent market share.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar