The Latin Trade Group unveiled its annual list of leading businesswomen Thursday from Miami, commending recipients’ executive and financial leadership through ever-changing economic trends and honoring achievement in what is still a primarily male-dominated market.
Based on that status, many of the honorees promote and support fellow female entrepreneurs through their work. Included this year are Eva Gonda de Rivera, Mexico's fifth-wealthiest person; Endeavor CEO Linda Rottenberg, who has won several awards for innovation and is known as “the entrepreneur whisperer”; and Isabel Noboa, head of a large Ecuadorian business group.
Also recognized were Annette Franqui, founding partner of Forrestal Capital, which advised Arcos Dorados in the acquisition of McDonald's throughout Latin America and the Caribbean; and Veronica Allende, who is a founding partner at Pacific Investments with a 19-year career in finance across the U.S. and Latin America.
These successful entrepreneurs include women who have currently manage some of the region’s largest fortunes, plus many who have directed large-scale mergers and acquisitions.
The full list of designated female business leaders can be viewed at: http://latintrade.com/the-top-25-businesswomen-of-2015/.
Organizations in this story
Latin Trade Group 75 Valencia Ave Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico