Pablo Strika will be the new vice president of Sales for Central and Latin America for software designer Metaswitch.
"I am very pleased to welcome Pablo to the Metaswitch team and look forward to working closely with him as we continue to accelerate our growth as the leading network software provider in the CALA region," Metaswitch Senior Vice President of International Sales Ben Miller said. "The opportunity to develop innovative telecommunications services based on Metaswitch solutions is extremely strong, and we will work together to ensure that our customers make the most of it."
Strika has held several positions with a variety of technology and communications companies, including Mavenir Systems, Aricent, and most recently, Alcatel Lucent, where he worked as director of Services Sales.
"Metaswitch stands alone in the region in its ability to help telecommunications providers of all sizes modernize their infrastructures to increase service velocity and innovation, while at the same time lowering costs," Strika said. "I am very pleased to have been selected to lead Metaswitch's growth in CALA, and look forward to working closely with the providers with whom I have built close relationships during more than 12 years in the industry, to help them bring innovative new services to their business and residential customers."
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar