Morumbi Resources Inc. has appointed Kurt Menchen as a member of its board of directors, the company announced Thursday.
Menchen has 37 years of experience in the management and operation of mining projects. He previously served as the president of Largo Resources Ltd.’s subsidiary, Vanádio de Maracás, in Brazil. He joined Largo in 2006 as a country manager for the company’s Vanadium project, overseeing exploration, financing procurement, development, construction and the project's operation by the middle portion of 2014. He also served as the general manager of the Jacobina Gold project in Brazil’s Bahia State for 20 years.
He has also worked with Anglo American’s Vaal Reefs underground gold mine, located in South Africa, and with Angola-based DeBeers diamond mining operations.
Menchen earned his degree in mining engineering from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul in Brazil.
Morumbi Resources specializes in the evaluation and exploration of resource opportunities within Papua New Guinea.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Morumbi Resources Inc. ?
Next time we write about Morumbi Resources Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference