Brazilian O2O Association was recently founded by leading technology companies and investment funds in Brazil.
Brazilian O2O is the first
association in Latin America.
"Even in this weak moment of the Brazilian economy we are living in during 2015, anyone who needs to hire a professional for housekeeping services, for example, finds problems to select a qualified one,” Brazilian O2O Association Vice President Fernando Okumura said. “Services like O2O can solve this imbalance between supply and demand, connecting professionals to the people or to the companies that need to hire them.”
The key objectives of Brazilian O2O is to encourage growth in the Brazilian O2O market and provide support to new startups.
An analysis conducted by Brazilian O2O Association found that within the next few years, the local market in Brazil should see an emergence of O2O services. This will lead to a segmentation in the marketplace similar to other more mature O2O markets in the world.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Baidu, Inc. ?
Next time we write about Baidu, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference