Pizza maker Papa John’s recently opened their first Papa John’s franchise in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
“The Papa John’s brand continues to experience considerable popularity and growth,” Papa John’s International, Inc. Senior Vice President & Chief Development Officer Tim O’Hern said.“Our fresh hand-tossed dough, fresh-packed tomato sauce, and signature cheese all combine to make a better pizza. We now are approaching 4,800 restaurants in 40 countries and territories, and we are very proud to add Bolivia as our newest country. Our strong opening sales confirm our belief that the people of Bolivia were looking for a better pizza.”
Golden Brands Inc. has gained exclusive development rights for Papa John’s in Bolivia, and Steve Nacif, who is the operating partner of Golden Brands Inc., plans to open at least one more Papa John’s in 2015 and ultimately 10 more in total in Bolivia.
The store opening in Bolivia is just part of Papa John’s continued expansion into the Latin American market. Consumers have rated Papa John’s pizza No. 1 in customer satisfaction 14 times in the last 16 years.
Papa John's International is currently looking for potential franchisee owners in Brazil, Mexico and several Caribbean markets.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar