Motel 6 and Studio 6 franchise owners G6 Hospitality will open its Estudio 6 property in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, in 2016.
"We are very excited to begin the devlopment of our second Estudio 6 property in Puerto Vallarta," Jim Amorosia, G6 president and CEO, said. "[It's] a destination known worldwide for its beautiful beaches and unique attractions. Our brands will offer travelers the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of this charming location at an affordable price."
The hotel will be located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, with rooms ranging from economy to suites stacked with amenities, such as HDTVs, free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. The seven-story hotel will feature 114 rooms.
"We have found the perfect balance between cost, superlative facilities and high quality service ...," Juan Carlos Gonzalez, vice president of Latina Promohoteles, said. "Additionally, this property will be the only hotel in the area to offer comfortable and spacious rooms aimed to meet the needs of extended-stay travelers."
G6 Hospitality was ranked one of the Top 10 Hotel Companies by Hotel Management Survey in September 2015.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar