Motel 6 and Studio 6 franchise owners G6 Hospitality will open its Estudio 6 property in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico, in 2016.
"We are very excited to begin the devlopment of our second Estudio 6 property in Puerto Vallarta," Jim Amorosia, G6 president and CEO, said. "[It's] a destination known worldwide for its beautiful beaches and unique attractions. Our brands will offer travelers the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of this charming location at an affordable price."
The hotel will be located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta, with rooms ranging from economy to suites stacked with amenities, such as HDTVs, free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. The seven-story hotel will feature 114 rooms.
"We have found the perfect balance between cost, superlative facilities and high quality service ...," Juan Carlos Gonzalez, vice president of Latina Promohoteles, said. "Additionally, this property will be the only hotel in the area to offer comfortable and spacious rooms aimed to meet the needs of extended-stay travelers."
G6 Hospitality was ranked one of the Top 10 Hotel Companies by Hotel Management Survey in September 2015.
Organizations in this story
G6 Hospitality 4001 International Parkway Carrollton, TX 75007
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico