Cyber arms manufacturer Global Digital Solutions will purchase the Rontan Group of Brazil.
The average daily trading volume of Global Digital Solutions shares is 36 million, but with the news of the acquisition, their trading shares increased to 41 million shares for the day.
Global Digital Solutions is attempting to position itself as a leader in cyber arms manufacturing and providing complementary security and technology solutions.
In June 2014, Global Digital Solutions acquired North American Custom Specialty Vehicles (NACSV), which was a leading builder of mobile command/communications and specialty vehicles.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico