Cyber arms manufacturer Global Digital Solutions will purchase the Rontan Group of Brazil.
The average daily trading volume of Global Digital Solutions shares is 36 million, but with the news of the acquisition, their trading shares increased to 41 million shares for the day.
Global Digital Solutions is attempting to position itself as a leader in cyber arms manufacturing and providing complementary security and technology solutions.
In June 2014, Global Digital Solutions acquired North American Custom Specialty Vehicles (NACSV), which was a leading builder of mobile command/communications and specialty vehicles.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar