Managed care company Triple-S Management Corporation appointed Hernando Ruiz-Jimenez Monday as their new chief marketing and communications officer.
“We are delighted to have Mr. Ruiz-Jimenez join our team,” Triple-S' Chief Operating Officer Roberto Garcia-Rodriguez said. “He will report directly to me and be responsible for spearheading the Company's ongoing efforts to bolster our competitive position in current and developing markets, while further enhancing our customer relationships across multiple communication platforms. His business acumen and well-established record of success will be a welcome addition as we continue to strengthen our executive ranks."
Previously, Ruiz-Jimenez was the executive vice president and general manager at a Hispanic-oriented media group in the United States and was the partner and executive vice president of a digital media company that conducted business in both Latin America and the United States. Ruiz-Jimenez earned his Bachelor’s degree from Villanova University and his Master's degree from Stanford University in business administration.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Triple-S Management Corporation ?
Next time we write about Triple-S Management Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar