Managed care company Triple-S Management Corporation appointed Hernando Ruiz-Jimenez Monday as their new chief marketing and communications officer.
“We are delighted to have Mr. Ruiz-Jimenez join our team,” Triple-S' Chief Operating Officer Roberto Garcia-Rodriguez said. “He will report directly to me and be responsible for spearheading the Company's ongoing efforts to bolster our competitive position in current and developing markets, while further enhancing our customer relationships across multiple communication platforms. His business acumen and well-established record of success will be a welcome addition as we continue to strengthen our executive ranks."
Previously, Ruiz-Jimenez was the executive vice president and general manager at a Hispanic-oriented media group in the United States and was the partner and executive vice president of a digital media company that conducted business in both Latin America and the United States. Ruiz-Jimenez earned his Bachelor’s degree from Villanova University and his Master's degree from Stanford University in business administration.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices