FLSmidth recently signed a five-year maintenance contract with Minera Doña Collahuasi, a copper producer based in Chile.
Under the agreement, FLSmidth, which is headquartered in Denmark, will supply the maintenance services for three production lines at Minera Doña Collahuasi's copper plant in Chile. The plant is near the Bolivian border as is able to produce more than 140,000 metric tons of processed rock per day.
"Service is a strategic growth lever for FLSmidth," FLSmidth Group Executive Vice President Customer Services Division Brian Day said. "We build long-term partnerships with key customers by bringing best in class knowhow and world leading expertise to maximize their productivity and return on assets, while maintaining the highest safety standards."
The Chilean National Safety Council this year awarded FLSmidth with four prizes for its safety achievements in several contracts, including going 15 years without lost time injuries as part of its Puerto Punta Chungo contract with Minera Los Pelambres.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about FLSmidth ?
Next time we write about FLSmidth, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference