NexusTours, a full-service destination management company that is part of Suwing Travel Group, recently signed a partnership deal with Grupo Gaviota, the most established travel company in Cuba.
As part of the agreement, the two companies will combine their commercial experience as well as their workforce.
"Achieving this alliance between NexusTours and Gaviota is a proud moment," Ruben Gutierrez, managing director of NexusTours, said. "Gaviota's recognition of our company as a principal operator means continued growth and better services for clients in Cuba."
NexusTours has a strong operational foundation established in Cuba, employing approximately 150 workers who service nine major destinations in the nation.
With the Grupo Gaviota partnership, NexusTours has gained a 30 percent share of Cuba's destination management service market. It estimates that approximately 800,000 people will travel to Cuba within the next year.
As the official representative of Signature Vacations and Sunning Vacations, NexusTours also serves European travelers through an exclusive agreement with TUI. It also offers excursions, transportation and guest rooms to more than 9,000 people at Royalton, Memories and Starfish resorts.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar