In collaboration with ProChile and Chile Biotech, EBD Group and ASEBIO are sponsoring the Biolatam® International Life Science Partnering Conference in Santiago from Nov. 16 to Nov. 17.
The conference's goal is to foster mutual benefits between global companies in order to create life science investments and technological partnerships.
More than 500 international executives from pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology and large medtech companies as well as venture capital will attend the event.
Confirmed speakers include Belen Barreiro, marketing manager, INGENASA; Arturo Covarrubias, president, ASEMBIO; Fernando de Mora, principal investigator, Harvard University Medical School, Utrecht University, Southampton University; Patricia del Portillo, executive director, Corporación CORPOGEN; Gianfranco Grompone, head, microbiota unit, scientific officer, BIOASTER; Claudia Patricia Vaca González, professor, Universidad Nacional de Colombia; Consultant, Health Ministry, Colombia; Roberto Horcajada, international project coordinator, Inkemia IUCT Group; María Carmen Vela Olmo; secretary of state for Research, Development and Innovation, Spain; Humberto Prieto, principal investigator, Biofrutales; Regina Revilla, president, ASEBIO, Spanish Bioindustry Association; Mauricio Rios-Momberg, head, Aquaculture Biotechnology Laboratory, Fraunhofer Chile Research; Mauricio Seigelchifer, tech transfer director, mAbxience; Katia Trusich, vice minister of Economy, Ministry of Economy, Public Works and Tourism, Chile; Pilar Parada Valdecantos, general manager, Biosigma SA; and Daniel Ramón Vidal, CEO, Biopolis.
Seven hundred and twenty executives from 294 companies were at the previous edition of Biolatam.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about EBD Group ?
Next time we write about EBD Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference