In collaboration with ProChile and Chile Biotech, EBD Group and ASEBIO are sponsoring the Biolatam® International Life Science Partnering Conference in Santiago from Nov. 16 to Nov. 17.
The conference's goal is to foster mutual benefits between global companies in order to create life science investments and technological partnerships.
More than 500 international executives from pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology and large medtech companies as well as venture capital will attend the event.
Confirmed speakers include Belen Barreiro, marketing manager, INGENASA; Arturo Covarrubias, president, ASEMBIO; Fernando de Mora, principal investigator, Harvard University Medical School, Utrecht University, Southampton University; Patricia del Portillo, executive director, Corporación CORPOGEN; Gianfranco Grompone, head, microbiota unit, scientific officer, BIOASTER; Claudia Patricia Vaca González, professor, Universidad Nacional de Colombia; Consultant, Health Ministry, Colombia; Roberto Horcajada, international project coordinator, Inkemia IUCT Group; María Carmen Vela Olmo; secretary of state for Research, Development and Innovation, Spain; Humberto Prieto, principal investigator, Biofrutales; Regina Revilla, president, ASEBIO, Spanish Bioindustry Association; Mauricio Rios-Momberg, head, Aquaculture Biotechnology Laboratory, Fraunhofer Chile Research; Mauricio Seigelchifer, tech transfer director, mAbxience; Katia Trusich, vice minister of Economy, Ministry of Economy, Public Works and Tourism, Chile; Pilar Parada Valdecantos, general manager, Biosigma SA; and Daniel Ramón Vidal, CEO, Biopolis.
Seven hundred and twenty executives from 294 companies were at the previous edition of Biolatam.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices