Revelo Resources Corp. of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada this week disclosed various updates on its projects in Chile.
The projects include the 100-percent owned Block 2, Redondo-Veronica, Block 3-Culebra and Block 4-Anaconda porphyry copper projects.
According to Revelo, the review of current exploration work at its Block 2, Redondo-Veronica, Block 3-Culebra and Block 4-Anaconda porphyry copper projects in northern Chile has been completed and a possible post-mineral covered drilling target for copper has been identified. This possible post-mineral covered drilling target for copper is located at Block 2 and is related to an extensive zone of advanced alteration.
Block 2, Redondo-Veronica, Block 3-Culebra and Block 4-Anaconda represent tenement blocks that are located along the principal porphyry copper belt in northern Chile.
The Domeyko Cordillera, which hosts three of the top five copper mining districts in the world, is located nearby.
All the properties lie along the trend of major copper producing mines in the districts and all the property contain evidence of porphyry copper hydrothermal alteration and mineralization.
Block 2, Redondo-Veronica, Block 3-Culebra and Block 4-Anaconda are all accessed by dirt roads that lead off from the Pan-American Highway. They are located at altitudes ranging from around 2,400m to 4,500m. To get to the these areas, it will take two to five hours from Antofagasta.
Revelo is seeking joint venture partners to advance the exploration of these priority targets, including drill testing.
Organizations in this story
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time