Bristol, England-based Radius announced yesterday it has acquired B&B Gestão, an accounting and services firm in San Paulo, Brazil.
B&B Gestão helps organizations expanding into Brazil assess risks and pinpoint opportunities.
“Earlier this year, we opened our newest global office in São Paulo, a significant step in extending our global footprint to Brazil and across South and Central America,” Radius CEO Chris Stone said. “Brazil is a large and complex market in which to operate. Adding B&B Gestão into the fold expands our capabilities even further and significantly strengthens our on-the-ground expertise in an important region for our clients and our business. We are very excited about the potential of this alliance and the value it will bring to current and future clients.”
Brazil ranks as the world’s seventh-largest economy with more than $2.4 trillion in GDP.
“Our existing clients will benefit tremendously from our affiliation with Radius, and we look forward to working closely with our new colleagues to expand the reach of our services and expertise to clients in Brazil and across the region,” President of B&B Gestão João Baptista Borgheti said.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico