Bristol, England-based Radius announced yesterday it has acquired B&B Gestão, an accounting and services firm in San Paulo, Brazil.
B&B Gestão helps organizations expanding into Brazil assess risks and pinpoint opportunities.
“Earlier this year, we opened our newest global office in São Paulo, a significant step in extending our global footprint to Brazil and across South and Central America,” Radius CEO Chris Stone said. “Brazil is a large and complex market in which to operate. Adding B&B Gestão into the fold expands our capabilities even further and significantly strengthens our on-the-ground expertise in an important region for our clients and our business. We are very excited about the potential of this alliance and the value it will bring to current and future clients.”
Brazil ranks as the world’s seventh-largest economy with more than $2.4 trillion in GDP.
“Our existing clients will benefit tremendously from our affiliation with Radius, and we look forward to working closely with our new colleagues to expand the reach of our services and expertise to clients in Brazil and across the region,” President of B&B Gestão João Baptista Borgheti said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Radius ?
Next time we write about Radius, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference