Jaguar Growth Partners opened an office in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Thursday.
Christian Klotz and Ricardo Costa, two recent additions to the private equity firm’s staff, will head up the new office, which will establish Jaguar's presence in Latin America, according to Thomas McDonald, Jaguar managing partner.
"We understand the importance of a local presence, strengthening our relationships with entrepreneurs, private equity firms and others in the region," said McDonald. "Our presence in Brazil is the first of several strategic office locations, highly-important and distinguishing for Jaguar Growth Partners," Managing Partner Gary Garrabrant added.
Prior to joining Jaguar, Klotz co-founded UJAY Capital, an investment fund focused on Brazil and Latin America. He was also a portfolio analyst at Pollux Capital, a Brazilian-based asset manager.
Klotz holds a Bachelor's of Science in Industrial Engineering from Instituto Maua de Tecnologia in Brazil and received his Master's in Business Administration from the Columbia Business School, University of Columbia, and Walter Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
Organizations in this story
Jaguar Growth Partners 535 Madison Ave New York, NY 10022
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela