Jaguar Growth Partners opened an office in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Thursday.
Christian Klotz and Ricardo Costa, two recent additions to the private equity firm’s staff, will head up the new office, which will establish Jaguar's presence in Latin America, according to Thomas McDonald, Jaguar managing partner.
"We understand the importance of a local presence, strengthening our relationships with entrepreneurs, private equity firms and others in the region," said McDonald. "Our presence in Brazil is the first of several strategic office locations, highly-important and distinguishing for Jaguar Growth Partners," Managing Partner Gary Garrabrant added.
Prior to joining Jaguar, Klotz co-founded UJAY Capital, an investment fund focused on Brazil and Latin America. He was also a portfolio analyst at Pollux Capital, a Brazilian-based asset manager.
Klotz holds a Bachelor's of Science in Industrial Engineering from Instituto Maua de Tecnologia in Brazil and received his Master's in Business Administration from the Columbia Business School, University of Columbia, and Walter Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
Organizations in this story
Jaguar Growth Partners 535 Madison Ave New York, NY - 10022
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar