eXplorance, a provider of Learning Experience Management solutions for higher education, will increase its services in Latin America by opening a LATAM office in Colombia.
“We are dedicated to helping our Latin American clients make better-informed decisions through the use of learning analytics,” eXplorance CEO Samer Saab said. “Opening an office in Colombia will ensure we are closer to our clients to better understand their needs and, as such, eXplorance can assist them more thoroughly in their growth.”
Colombia’s postsecondary gross enrollment ratio rose from 39 percent to 48 percent between 2010 and 2014, and Latin American governments invested an average of 7 percent more in higher education.
eXplorance aims to help Latin American universities grow, providing them with accurate learning analytics, while furthering the role of technology in education. eXplorance’s Blue® uses course evaluations, 360 degree feedback, online survey software as well as other feedback tools to grow the role of technology.
Currently, eXplorance’s software is being used in postsecondary institutions in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Organizations in this story
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico