Plastic compounds, powders and resins supplier A. Schulman Inc. was awarded the 2015 Plasti Award for Best Supplier of Additives for its San Luis Potosi, Mexico, facility Friday.
"This award speaks to the world-class innovation and technical support available at our Latin America Product Innovation Center," Roberto Lopez, vice president of Masterbatch Solutions, Latin America, said. "This regional recognition is affirmation that we can meet our customers' needs in a timely and effective manner."
Plastics industry magazine
Mundo Plastico presented the first-ever Plasti Awards, after reviewing and identifying the top companies in the industry.
A. Schulman has been a leader in the Mexican plastic market since 1995. The company supplies Masterbatch products, including high-performance additive concentrates, which are mainly used in packaging and agriculture applications. A. Schulman employs nearly 5,000 people and has 58 manufacturing facilities around the world.
"I would like to thank Mundo Plastico, Plastimagen Mexico and our customers for this award," Gustavo Perez, A. Schulman's senior VP and general manager of Latin America, said. "We take great pride in our associates' commitment to customers and are honored to be recognized among the best in the industry."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about A. Schulman, Inc. ?
Next time we write about A. Schulman, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar