Host Virtual, a cloud platform provider, joined IX.br to add hundreds of peers and ISPs to its Brazilian data center Wednesday.
"We recently opened our Brazilian data center, and we received a tremendous response from our customers," Sandy Bhargavi, Host Virtual’s senior vice president, said. "Joining IX.br ensures that customers continue to have fast, reliable connections within Brazil and in South America, with the capacity for their future growth and needs."
The IX.br Internet exchange facilitates connections to hundreds of peers and ISPs in the surrounding area. It connects to the country’s major metropolitan centers, including Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, as well as the countries surrounding Brazil in South America. The exchange holds a peak of about 986Gbps, with an average of 653.07Gbps.
Host Virtual has data centers that span North and South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. It is also a leading global cloud platform provider, one of the 10 most connected ISPs on the planet and a leader in BGP Anycast services.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar