Elara Comunicaciones, a leading provider of telecommunications and technology services in Mexico, increased its capacity on the Eutelsat Communications fleet through an agreement with Eutelsat Americas Wednesday.
The agreement will allow Elara to provide data services in Mexico and across Latin America.
Elara and Eutelsat Americas have worked together before. With this new agreement, though, Eutelsat will become Elara’s No. 1 supplier of satellite capacity.
“The partnership between Elara and Eutelsat Americas sets a clear road map to stay at the forefront of our industry, by providing us with state-of-the-art technology and next-generation satellites,” Jorge Villarreal, CEO of Elara Comunicaciones, said. “This will maintain our market leadership and assure that our connectivity solutions exceed customer needs in every targeted sector.”
The new agreement will allow Elara to provide a range of data services for high-performance applications, including corporate networks, government initiatives, broadband connectivity, cellular backhaul, oil & gas and mobility services.
“We are delighted to continue to strengthen our relationship with Elara and appreciate the continued trust of Jorge Villarreal and his team in our fleet and service,” Patricio Northland, CEO of Eutelsat Americas, said. “We look forward to working closely with Elara to ensure we can continue responding to their changing needs in the region.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Elara Comunicaciones ?
Next time we write about Elara Comunicaciones, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference