Elara Comunicaciones, a leading provider of telecommunications and technology services in Mexico, increased its capacity on the Eutelsat Communications fleet through an agreement with Eutelsat Americas Wednesday.
The agreement will allow Elara to provide data services in Mexico and across Latin America.
Elara and Eutelsat Americas have worked together before. With this new agreement, though, Eutelsat will become Elara’s No. 1 supplier of satellite capacity.
“The partnership between Elara and Eutelsat Americas sets a clear road map to stay at the forefront of our industry, by providing us with state-of-the-art technology and next-generation satellites,” Jorge Villarreal, CEO of Elara Comunicaciones, said. “This will maintain our market leadership and assure that our connectivity solutions exceed customer needs in every targeted sector.”
The new agreement will allow Elara to provide a range of data services for high-performance applications, including corporate networks, government initiatives, broadband connectivity, cellular backhaul, oil & gas and mobility services.
“We are delighted to continue to strengthen our relationship with Elara and appreciate the continued trust of Jorge Villarreal and his team in our fleet and service,” Patricio Northland, CEO of Eutelsat Americas, said. “We look forward to working closely with Elara to ensure we can continue responding to their changing needs in the region.”
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar