Atento S.A., a provider of customer relationship management and business process outsourcing services in Latin America, appointed Daniel Figueirido as its chief commercial officer on Tuesday.
Figueirido, who has a CPA degree from Belgrano University in Argentina and completed the Leadership Development Program at IMD Business School in Switzerland, also will serve on Atento's executive committee.
"Atento has an unrivaled commitment to the development of innovative CRM/BPO solutions to manage the customer experience of the over 400 clients it provides services to,” Figueirido said. “This commitment is why Atento is the industry leader in CRM/BPO in Latin America and the third largest provider worldwide. I am excited to join such a strong and dedicated team and look forward to contributing to further growth and innovation.”
With 30 years of experience, Figueirido previously worked for Accenture, Andersen Consulting and Arthur Andersen where he was involved in application and infrastructure outsourcing with a focus on the financial and communications sectors.
"We are thrilled to have Daniel joining our team,” Alejandro Reynal, Atento´s CEO, said. “A well respected senior executive in the CRM/BPO and consulting industries, Daniel brings deep and valuable expertise in the areas of technology, consulting and outsourcing at the global level. At Atento, we develop solutions for our clients that turn customer experience into a competitive advantage. Daniel will play an instrumental role in advancing our solutions capabilities to create more value for our clients."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference