ET Solar Chile announced Monday an association with the Brazil-based company WEG to supply the Brazilian market with turnkey photo-voltaic (PV) solutions and also operations and maintenance services in the region.
"ET Solar's global EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) experience delivering turnkey projects coupled with WEG's high-quality components will allow our consortium to offer products and services packages to investors that will conform with the financial prerequisites established by the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) at a moment when the Brazilian market is very receptive to PV solutions implementation," WEG
Managing Director Manfred Peter Johann said.
Both companies are already designing solutions for their specific needs and expect to begin construction during the first quarter 2016.
"The consortium grants access to the Brazilian market with compliance with BNDES content requirements," ET Solar Managing Director for Latin America Jaime Portaluppi said. "Our partnership comes at a time when Brazil is giving signals of embracing PV as a viable and cost effective alternative to their energy matrix."
Organizations in this story
ET Solar ,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico