ET Solar Chile announced Monday an association with the Brazil-based company WEG to supply the Brazilian market with turnkey photo-voltaic (PV) solutions and also operations and maintenance services in the region.
"ET Solar's global EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) experience delivering turnkey projects coupled with WEG's high-quality components will allow our consortium to offer products and services packages to investors that will conform with the financial prerequisites established by the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) at a moment when the Brazilian market is very receptive to PV solutions implementation," WEG
Managing Director Manfred Peter Johann said.
Both companies are already designing solutions for their specific needs and expect to begin construction during the first quarter 2016.
"The consortium grants access to the Brazilian market with compliance with BNDES content requirements," ET Solar Managing Director for Latin America Jaime Portaluppi said. "Our partnership comes at a time when Brazil is giving signals of embracing PV as a viable and cost effective alternative to their energy matrix."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ET Solar ?
Next time we write about ET Solar, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference