Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces has announced an agreement with Maderas y Sinteticos (Masisa) to supply Masisa’s high pressure laminate (HPL) design line in Mexico, effective immediately.
Wilsonart will manufacture the HPL at its North American manufacturing facilities and will re-assume the Wilsonart brand and trademark for Mexico.
“We look forward to working with Masisa to serve their customer needs in
Mexico,” Timothy J. O’Brien, CEO of Wilsonart Engineered Surfaces,
said. “This allows us to expand our HPL designs in Mexico and our
strategic alliance with Masisa.”
Wilsonart is a manufacturer and distributor of high pressure laminates, quartz, solid surface and other engineered surfaces used in furniture, office and retail space, countertops, worktops and other applications. Wilsonart functions under the Wilsonart, Resopal, Polyrey, Ralph Wilson, Arborite and Durcon brands. The company focuses on redefining decorative surfaces through improved performance and aesthetics.
Masisa is one of Latin America’s leading manufacturers and distributors of wood particle and fiber boards for furniture making and interior architecture. The company’s products include medium density fiberboard, medium density particleboard, particleboard and melamine-coated boards.
Masisa’s products are created according to strict quality controls and high environmental and social standards.
Organizations in this story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar