Sao Paulo, Brazil-based Campo Rico Fertilizers has secured additional equity funding of up to $40 million from agribusiness equity sponsor NGP Global Agribusiness Partners.
“We look forward to working with this innovative and energetic team and are pleased to support their continued growth,” NGP Managing Director Mark Zenuk said.
Campo Rico was launched in 2014, and no serves customers in markets throughout northern Brazil. It operates in Santarem, Para, Brazil where it produces nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK)-based formulation fertilizers.
“NGP Global Agribusiness Partners is managed by a team who has deep operational, commercial and financial expertise which brings to Campo Rico the resources necessary to accelerate our growth and quickly add assets to our business to reach our full sales potential," Campo Rico President and Chief Executive Officer Benton Kirk said.
NGP carries approximately $19.5 billion in cumulative equity commitments.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar