Nortech Systems Inc. of Minneapolis recently began doing printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) manufacturing at its Monterrey, Mexico, plant, which opened in 2002, offering complex wire and cable assembly production services; the facility is ISO 9001 certified, and PCBA manufacturing capabilities are also available at Nortech's Mankato and Merrifield, Minnesota, locations.
“Adding a PCBA manufacturing option in Mexico has always been a popular request from our customers,” Nortech Systems President and CEO Rich Wasielewski said. “We’re happy to provide these partners a great option that provides high value with assuredness of Nortech’s strong quality and speed-to-market.”
Nortech Systems, headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota, is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and higher-level complete box build assemblies.
More information is available online at www.nortechsys.com.
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico