Nortech Systems Inc. of Minneapolis recently began doing printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) manufacturing at its Monterrey, Mexico, plant, which opened in 2002, offering complex wire and cable assembly production services; the facility is ISO 9001 certified, and PCBA manufacturing capabilities are also available at Nortech's Mankato and Merrifield, Minnesota, locations.
“Adding a PCBA manufacturing option in Mexico has always been a popular request from our customers,” Nortech Systems President and CEO Rich Wasielewski said. “We’re happy to provide these partners a great option that provides high value with assuredness of Nortech’s strong quality and speed-to-market.”
Nortech Systems, headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota, is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and higher-level complete box build assemblies.
More information is available online at www.nortechsys.com.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference