DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a global provider of kidney care services, recently announced plans to begin operations in Brazil.
which already operates in 11 countries serving more than 1.5 million patients, says it will assist Brazilian physicians with a worldwide network of experts, training programs, and clinical and administrative service standards.
"Our objective in Brazil, as it is in all the countries in which DaVita HealthCare Partners operates, is to deliver world-class care and improve quality of life for our patients," Dennis Kogod, chief executive officer of DaVita's international operations, said. "In addition to bringing DaVita's leading kidney care services to the country, we look forward to partnering with the Brazilian government and payors in establishing and expanding integrated care functions.”
According to a company release, there are more than 110,000 Brazilians on dialysis. As of June 30, DaVita Kidney Care reported that it operated or provided administrative services at 2,306 outpatient dialysis centers worldwide serving approximately 184,000 patients.
"We have a proven clinical system focused on improving health care services, which allows physicians to achieve great results and spend more time with their patients," Mahesh Krishnan, international chief medical officer and group vice president of research and development at DaVita, said. "DaVita invests heavily in clinical research and clinical innovation to improve the model of patient care, and, ultimately, patient outcomes."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about DaVita HealthCare Partners ?
Next time we write about DaVita HealthCare Partners, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders