G6 Hospitality will open its second Studio 6 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and its first Hotel 6 property in Santa Cruz, Bolivia; Studio 6 is expected to be open in 2016 and will be located near beaches and historical sites in Puerto Vallarta, and it will offer guests 115 fully equipped suites, including an expanded working area, premium channels, laundry and various other facilities that will be provided for an accessible price.
In total, G6 will invest approximately $3.7 million (USD) on the project.
Furthermore, its Hotel 6 in Santa Cruz will be developed by Andermatt, an independent group of investors in Bolivia. G6 and Andermatt have recently announced a franchise agreement that is expected to launch other Hotel 6 buildings in the main Bolivian cities.
The investments as part of G6 Hospitality strategic plan to expand its business in Latin America. The company is a reference on lodging segment in Canada and U.S. and is among the Top 10 Hotel Companies according to Hotel Management Survey 2015 rank and is responsible for the brands Motel 6, Studio 6, Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands.
Organizations in this story
G6 Hospitality 4001 International Parkway Carrollton, TX 75007
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices