Sutherland Global Services will open a new facility in Itajai, in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil, and, with an area over 1.518 square-meter, the new center will initially hire 75 employees; the facility exists with the purpose of strengthening and improving the Sutherland iBPO network capacity, in addition to enabling the company to offer its clients end-to-end BPO services.
“Sutherland’s technology vertical and FAO business have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years and our new team in Brazil will be responsible for helping us continue that growth,” Vice President and Brazil Implementation Leader for Sutherland Global Services Aaron Phillip said. “We are excited to open our newest facility here in Itajai and appreciate the warm welcome from the community.”
The company is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. Sutherland was launched in 1986 and nowadays is present is 19 countries, with 60 global delivery centers and employees more than 36 thousand professionals.
Organizations in this story
Sutherland Global Services Pittsford Victor Road Pittsford, NY - 14534
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar